Friday 31 May 2013

Working On A Few Things

So, I have been working on a few things and have been having a hard time finding the time to blog.  Yeah, so this is my post to quickly say "sorry" and let you (all 22 of you fabulous followers) know that yes, I am still alive and no, I haven't given up blogging.

Here is what I am working on.

Putting together my last post in regards to my Liebster award.  I have been having such a hard time coming up with 11 questions to ask!! I know, it should be easy, but somehow I am struggling.  Have no fear though, I am almost done and should be posting soon!

The hubs and I are looking into "out of the box" non conventional methods to help Stella achieve her FULLEST potential.  This current road we have been going down using early intervention and OT and PT and SPL has been helpful, but I have been feeling for a long time that there HAS to be MORE that we can be doing for her.....and there is.  But at this moment I need to collect my thoughts and get my shit organised before I can possibly even begin to explain this new journey we as a family are planning on embarking on.

So have a lovely weekend and stay tuned for two new blog posts....which are in the works....I promise!!!

I will leave you with some pictures from the last week.

Enjoy.






4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to these posts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will hopefully have one out by this week! lol

      Delete
  2. Me too!!
    Especially the one about a new way of helping Stella achieve her potential. So intrigued...!!
    Also, your Calgary story was amazing. Too bad we couldn't have been there to ease the pain with a glass of wine at the end of the night:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Karen! If you guys had been there we probably wouldn't have left! lol! And a glass of wine would have been lovely! I am excited to see where this non conventional method can take us. From what I have seen it is amazing and I am very surprised not more parents know about it. I wish I had known sooner.

      Delete