Sunday 5 May 2013

The Grand Finale of Question Answering

It has been awhile......yes... I have been distracted.

I have been....reading, not just blogs, but BOOKS!!!  I'll perhaps even do a book review on one of the books I am reading, but I'll save that for another post.

On my last post I answered 6 out of the 11 questions that Treyton's Posse asked me (remember my Liebster Award nomination?)

 That leaves.....5 questions.  So here we go!!

7.   Q:   What is your favourite candy bar?
   
MMMMM, Chocolate!


    A:   I don't have a favourite "brand" of chocolate.  BUT, I LOVE any type of solid, dark chocolate.  You know, the type that comes in squares, so you can break off a piece and let it melt on your tongue?? Mmmmmm, all this talk of chocolate makes me want some!!

8.     Q: Your kids are in bed and your spouse is off doing something else.  You have the television to yourself and the DVR has been recording everything from the last week.  What is the first show you watch?
       


     A:  WALKING DEAD.  Nuff said.



9.    Q:  What would you consider to be the greatest invention ever? Why?
       



      A:  At this point in my "small children, therefore sleep deprived life".....TASSIMO.  Why?  Because I don't have to remember to program the coffee maker the night before.  Because if I want a coffee... BAM!! A click, a push of a button and I have a steaming, hot mug full of delightful, aromatic, delicious coffee!

10.    Q: What is the one thing you cannot stand to be without?
          A: My iPhone.  I am hoping, I'm not the only one......I mean, it's not like I'm on my phone ALL the time.  But it's a nice security having it with me, plus I paid all this money for it (plus a plan).... I'd be wasting my money if I didn't take it everywhere with me.  Plus, it has a camera on it so if I wanna take a quick picture or video of my girls doing something funny or cute, I can just whip out my phone, instead of trying to remember to always bring my camera with me.  Makes sense to me.....

11.    Q: Who is the greatest superhero of all time:  Batman, Spiderman or Superman
       



     A: Batman.  And here is why:

  • He has no real "superpower" yet, he kicks some serious ass.
  • His "lair" aka "bat cave" is really cool.
  • He has loads of money to spend on really cool "gadgets".
  • He became what he feared the most...BATS!
TADAAAAA! And there you have it!

Over the next few weeks I will be organising my thoughts and putting together a post and "passing on the torch" so to speak.  I will be nominating 11 blogs that I feel have value and who deserve a "high five"!

It has been fun talking about myself (narcissistic much?) and I hope you all enjoyed learning a little bit more about me.



3 comments:

  1. This Was Awesome To Read Anna! Congrats On Your Nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it....dark chocolate eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walking Dead. Nuff said :)

    ReplyDelete