Wednesday 28 November 2012

Picture Perfect Wednesday

Climbing up
Here are just a few pictures of Lil miss Stella and her "mad" climbing skills.

Up..



opening door

think I'll climb down now

Yeah, perhaps you should help mom

Mmmmm, nothing like a good tasting wall in the morning.

Stella has books in the Ottoman and this is how she gets to them.




Stella loves books.

Stella signing "hat"












Here are a few pictures from today at Stella's playgroup.





Minutes before going into playgroup. "I'm really not sure I wanna be here mom."





"K, now I'm REALLY sure I DON'T WANNA BE HERE!"

Walking out after playgroup.

Clearly she had a good time.

Check out my walking skillz, yo.

1 comment:

  1. Stella, you certainly are getting around (and probably giving your mama a few heart attacks). Love all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete